8.07.2008

Little Miss Sunshine

Kara is such a doll. She is an adorable and sweet girl. Lately, she has taken to walking over to her brother and giving him hugs and kisses. John used to try to do that to her, being the very loving child that he is (mostly), and she would push him away. She likes to snuggle, but it’s got to be on her terms, not anyone else’s. But now she has taken to giving out a few more hugs and her brother is the main target. John has been loving it. It’s so cute. He pretty much will stop whatever it is he’s doing and give her a hug back, so they sit there for a few minutes exchanging affections and looking so adorable in the process. It’s been wonderful to watch. I haven’t been able to catch a picture of it yet, but I will be sure to post it when I do.

Maybe it will help me forget about the other moments of their interactions when they are both screaming or crying?? Well, maybe not, but I do enjoy the peace when it is a happy moment!

No comments: