4.28.2009

Thanks...Oops!

I just realized that I haven't done a "Thankful" post in quite a LONG while! I got off track with the blog altogether for awhile and totally forgot about those posts. So here's my musings for today:

I'm thankful for:
1. John's enthusiastic swimming experiences & his awesome instructor
2. Our fabulous playgroup friends - Alexandra, Megan, Sonja and Diane
3. The warm weather we're having right now - I know it will cool down soon, but it makes me excited for the summer.
4. Cute summer dresses for Kara and her girlie side coming out in full form!
5. Definitely thankful for allergy medicines!
6. All the great upcoming activities on our calendar to spend time with our friends and family. So many things to look forward to!
7. My health - ITP seems to be staying away - yeah!!!
8. Great neighbors - the warm weather has brought everyone back outside to play and socialize and I love it!
9. The kids - they may drive me nuts some days, but they're great most of the time and I love them dearly.
10. The hubby - he works so hard and makes it possible for me to stay home and care for the kids - Thanks Honey!!!

Have a Thankful Tuesday everyone!

No comments: