5.20.2009

Thankful Today

I woke up this morning feeling very refreshed and thankful, so I thought it'd be a great day to do a "thankful" post. Here goes....

Today I am thankful for:

1. a beautiful spring day (and entire week for that matter)

2. a very restful night's sleep for me and Matt and for the kids

3. a relaxing morning with nowhere to rush off to

4. great friends that we played with at the playground yesterday

5. my yoga class last night

6. the long walk I was able to take yesterday

7. the coming summer break...coming quickly, but I am looking forward to it

8. the great preschool that John has been able to experience for the last 2 years - great teachers, great kids, great families

9. a wonderful and supportive husband

10. the green nail polish that's on Kara's toes and the wonder that it has inspired in her - she keeps being amazed when she sees her own "green pretty toes" - too cute


There are many many more, but I'll save those for another day. Time to go enjoy this fabulous day!

No comments: