6.02.2009

Thankful Tuesday

I'm feeling really tired, but really thankful for many things today, so I thought I'd share:

Today, I'm thankful for:
1. My husband and kids.
2. Many many great friends and great moms
3. Our fun playgroup that came over this morning. I enjoy it more and more as our group has grown.
4. The many great preschool families that we have grown to know so well over the last year or two. Many playdates and fun times are on the calendar for the summer to keep us connected to the preschool families and I'm very thankful for that.
5. All the activities that are already on our calendar for the summer.
6. A warm, sunny day.
7. Kids that sleep through the night....mostly.
8. John, who has grown so independent and is constantly challenging and charming me in the same breath.
9. All of the kids' grandparents that we get to do so many fun things with.
10. Long-distance friends that I miss dearly, but am happy to know that we're still good friends.

Alright, I believe Kara's waking from her nap, which means it's time to go to the grocery store! On the run!!!

No comments: