2.28.2009

New yummy treat!

Okay, so I just HAVE to share this new yummy super-duper-couldn't-be-easier treat recipe! I got it out of the Valentine's Day suggestions from one of the parenting magazines this month. I didn't make it in time for Valentine's Day, but it will be a hit at any time of the year. This one will definitely be added to my list of favorite treat recipes. It comes together really quickly and is only 3 ingredients and it's so yummy! You'll just be amazed. I promise!

Cupid Clusters

3 cups Yogurt Burst Cheerios or other similar whole grain cereal (I did use the brand suggested this time, but clearly it will be yummy using just regular old cheerios too.)
1/2 c. chopped dried strawberries (I couldn't find them at the store, so I used dried cranberries, and I imagine it will be yummy with any dried fruit you might choose.)
1 1/2 c. white chocolate chips

Place paper liners in 24 mini-muffin cups. Toss the cereal and dried fruit in a medium bowl. Melt the white chocolate in a microwave on high for a minute, stirring it frequently. Combine with the cereal mixture. Spoon into prepared cups and refrigerate until the clusters are firm, about 5 minutes. Makes 24.

No comments: