3.03.2009

More to Come

I've heard from one or two of you that there is interest in some vegetarian recipes. People have a variety of reasons for wanting to eat less meat or no meat, and I'm happy to provide some ideas for anyone who needs assistance. I've been a vegetarian for almost 12 years, and Matt stopped eating meat almost 20 years ago. We have started eating seafood and fish in recent years, so technically, we are no longer truly vegetarian. But I think we both still think of ourselves this way, and most of our regular diet still is vegetarian. Our kids certainly do eat meat (and are quite proud of that fact). Anyway, I have many many recipes and will think of a few of the best to post here in the coming weeks. If you have any requests or specific styles/ingredients you'd like to see, please let me know and I'll try to work those in!

In the meantime, happy cooking!

No comments: